WB announces new release dates for Black Adam, The Flash, League of Super-Pets, Aquaman 2, and Shazam 2.
Warner Bros is changing the release dates for several of its big-budget DC movies this year. The biggest changes are delays for both Aquaman 2 and The Flash into 2023. Dwayne Johnson starrer Black Adam has also been pushed back but will be released this year. Same with the DC’s League of Super-Pets starring Dwayne Johnson (as Superman’s pet dog Krypto) – pushed back to July this year. The Shazam sequel Shazam!: Fury of Gods has been pushed forward to 2022 as well.
Dwayne Johnson was the first to reveal this news on his Instagram page that his DC movies ‘Black Adam’ and League of Super-Pets were being pushed back.
Check out the new release dates of upcoming DC MOVIES.
- Aquaman 2 has been delayed from December 2022 to March 17, 2023.
- Black Adam has been pushed back from July 2022 to October 21, 2022.
- The Flash is moving from November 2022 to June 23, 2023.
- DC League of Super-Pets (starring Johnson as Superman’s pet dog Krypto) has been pushed back from May 2022 to July 29, 2022.
- SHAZAM: Fury of the Gods has been moved up, and will now premiere on December 16, 2022, instead of mid-2023.
Stay tuned for all the latest updates on all of DC’s upcoming projects. You can also subscribe to DC Updates’ YouTube channel for more video content in the future!